The opportunity ✨
Waitwhile works to eliminate the 1 trillion hours that people spend waiting in lines every year. Our platform is trusted by over 10,000 companies worldwide and has helped more than 150 million people enjoy a radically better waiting experience.
We are seeking an experienced executive assistant to work alongside Waitwhile's CEO, CTO and Director of Operations and become an important part of a fast-growing Stockholm team. This person will be expected to perform a variety of tasks, help keep long term projects on track, and handle more urgent requirements. Our ideal candidate is responsive, thoughtful, self-directed, positive, and seeking a challenging role.
For this role, we are only looking for Stockholm based candidates.
What you'll be doing 🚀
- Work closely with the exec’s team to keep track of deadlines, action items, and follow throughs.
- Organize complex and continuously varying daily events and priorities.
- Handling communications on behalf of the Executive team and act as the point of contact between the executive and internal/external clients.
- Prepare and provide detailed meeting agendas, coordinate, collect and create presentation materials for team meetings.
- Manage expense report coordination and submission.
- Accountable for resolving problems related to the day-to-day operations of the office
- Document writing, editing, and readiness.
- Preparation of Boards Meetings, incl. internal coordination, review, and travel organization.
- Recording of meetings, maintaining confidential and sensitive information.
- Oversees the management of Waitwhile's Stockholm office to include ordering office supplies and managing inventory, building and vendor management.
- Plans in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
What skills you need 📖
- 3+ years of prior executive assistant experience
- Proficient in G-Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Calendar)
- Extensive experience providing executive support assistance
- Good judgement to be able to make fast, accurate decisions
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organization and time management abilities
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Outstanding verbal, written, interpersonal, influencing, and presentation skills; ability to create communication plans and correspondence that set clear expectations and strategic direction
Bonus Skills ➕
- Experience in financial administration
- Capabilities to conduct research and analysis
We're small but really want everyone on the team to thrive with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Super-sized vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Work remotely with great equipment. We help you level up your home office with awesome hardware and gear.
- Health plans and 401(k) savings to make sure you thrive! (United States & Sweden only right now)