The opportunity ✨
At Waitwhile, we work on tools to eliminate the 1 Trillion hours that people spend waiting in lines every year. Our queue management platform is trusted by over 10k companies worldwide and has helped 100M people enjoy a radically better waiting experience.
Waitwhile's ideal partners are best in class SaaS businesses, consultancies, agencies, BPOs, and technology providers that are looking to augment their offering with our leading queue management technology. This could be product-integration, reseller partnerships or distribution collaborations.
As our first partnership manager, you'll be responsible to map out our partner landscape and is skilled at identifying opportunities to create and nurture mutually beneficial partnerships aligned with our company’s mission and vision.
What you'll be doing 🚀
- Identifying and sourcing critical partners
- Developing go-to-market strategies with our partner community
- Managing a portfolio of high performing partners to achieve partnership goals including new and existing business revenue, and marketing activities
- Developing best practices to engage with partners including goal setting, technical requirements, and training
- Working with our sales leadership and reps to leverage our partner community to co-sell and accelerate our sales cycle
What skills you need 📖
- 2+ years of partner-facing, quota-carrying experience in business development, strategic partnerships, or channel sales at a high growth SaaS company
- Proven experience in driving sales opportunities from lead generation to closure
- Strong commercial acumen and a track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Strong technical skillset to understand what is possible technically and to inspire innovative product integration ideas
- An energized self-starter with the ability to navigate and execute across multiple teams in a fast-moving organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Exhibits a growth mindset, curiosity, and ambition
We're still small but really want everyone on the team to thrive with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Super-sized vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Work remotely with great equipment. We help you level up your home office with awesome hardware and gear.
- Health plans and 401(k) savings to make sure you thrive! (United States & Sweden only right now)
Waitwhile has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?