The opportunity ✨
Waitwhile works to eliminate the 1 trillion hours that people spend waiting in lines every year. Our platform is trusted by over 10,000 companies worldwide and has helped more than 150 million people enjoy a radically better waiting experience.
As the Head of Revenue Operations, you’ll be responsible for building scalable business processes that streamline operations among the sales, marketing, and customer success teams. You’ll ensure all of these teams work towards the same goals and give managerial stakeholders a complete view of revenue streams.
What you'll be doing 🚀
- Revenue Planning and Alignment: Develop and operationalize a revenue planning framework including sales capacity planning, quota and target setting, forecasting, pipeline management, territory development, win/loss intelligence, productivity, attainment, and velocity
- Revenue Processes, Tools, and Systems: Drive the design and implementation of new/improved business processes with subsequently required CRM configurations and additional “revenue stack” tools as needed
- Analytics: Create executive level, manager, and rep documentation, reports, analysis, and actionable dashboards to ensure alignment, data consistency, and recommendations
- Continuous Learning: Build and rebuild our strategy, plans, processes, and tools as appropriate for each stage of our growth. Approach new challenges with a growth mindset. Make appropriate tradeoffs between flexibility and scalability with appropriate business judgment
What skills you need 📖
- 2+ years of sales/business operations or revenue operations experience in a high-growth SaaS environment
- Highly experienced across the full customer revenue journey (marketing automation, lead routing, opportunity development, CPQ, billing, customer success)
- Customer focus mentality with an emphasis on long-term revenue and best-in-class prospect and customer experiences
- Highly quantitative with excellent analytical thinking skills. Ability to solve ambiguous problems with data
- Strong verbal and written communicator with outstanding project management skills and impeccable business judgment
We're small but really want everyone on the team to thrive with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
Great Company Culture. We are on the ground floor of growth and our priority is ensuring Waitwhile continues to be a great place to work. We value employee feedback and strive to maintain an engaging culture.
Health Benefits. We contribute toward medical, dental and vision coverage for yourself and your family.
Paid parental leave. Generous time off to welcome your newest member of the family.
Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up.
Make an Impact. We care about your individuality by giving you freedom to grow and create within the company, regardless of your position.
Flexible Work Models. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location. We’ll even help you level up your home office with awesome hardware and a home-office stipend.
Recharge. 4 weeks vacation and 11 paid holidays.
Waitwhile has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture — we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?👋