Why you will love Waitwhile💖
Our Support team is fully remote, with our entire team based throughout the Globe. Waitwhile has around 50 employees and is growing rapidly. Waitwhile is the leading brand in our industry and it's only looking up from here!
Waitwhile works to eliminate the 1 trillion hours that people spend waiting in lines every year. Our platform is trusted by over 10,000 companies worldwide and has helped more than 100 million people enjoy a radically better waiting experience.
In this role as a Customer Support Specialist, you will often be the first Waitwhiler to speak with our existing and potential Customers. Your “customer-first” mentality, curiosity, propensity for action, and love for problem solving will help turn a positive first impression into a long, lasting relationship.
We’re redefining an age-old idea of waiting in line. There is a lot of work to be done – but our collaborative team makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
What you'll be doing 🚀
As you guide customers through our platform, you will be responsible for answering chat and phone inquiries related to a wide range of topics from questions about capabilities, configurations, settings, identifying possible bugs issues, user permissions, and so much more! Your goal with each interaction is to help them learn more about how to use the product effectively while representing the Waitwhile brand with white-glove levels of service. Product adoption is the key to ensuring success with our customers and our Head of Customer Support and Success will be there to coach you every step of the way!
Partnering with the Customer Success and Sales teams, you’ll deliver an amazing customer experience. You will become an expert in Queue Management and our product while learning how Waitwhile can help solve business problems. When things get a little tricky, our Technical Support team will have your back and help guide you to a resolution. Along with direct customer support, you will help manage our NPS survey responses and follow up with customers to offer proactive support and document new feature requests for our Product Team’s consideration in future updates. There will also be other projects to join in along the way, so learning opportunities will be plentiful!
We will measure with KPIs such as:
- Customer Satisfaction
- First Response Rate
- Overall Resolution
- Time Quality of Responses
- Customer Ticket Request Volume
What we are looking for 📖
To succeed in this role, your verbal and written communication skills need to be amazing 🤩. You also have to have the ability to collaborate with the rest of the Customer team as well as cross-departmentally.
Skills you will need:
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Proficiency in help desk tools
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service
Not required, but these skills would be a bonus:
- Prior experience in a start-up environment
- Proficiency with Command Line Interface (CLI)
We're small but really want everyone on the team to thrive with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Great Company Culture. We are on the ground floor of growth and our priority is ensuring Waitwhile continues to be a great place to work. We value employee feedback and strive to maintain an engaging culture.
- Health Benefits. We contribute toward medical coverage for yourself and your family. Paid parental leave.
- Generous time off to welcome your newest member of the family.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up.
- Make an Impact. We care about your individuality by giving you freedom to grow and create within the company, regardless of your position.
- Flexible Work Models. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location. We’ll even help you level up your home office with awesome hardware and a home-office stipend.
- Recharge. 4 weeks vacation and 11 paid holidays.
Waitwhile has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?