The opportunity ✨
Waitwhile works to eliminate the 1 trillion hours that people spend waiting in lines every year. Our platform is trusted by over 10,000 companies worldwide and has helped more than 100 million people enjoy a radically better waiting experience.
Waitwhile is a cloud-based queue management app with super powers that keep the guest informed about their place in line so they can go do something more fun while waiting. We're growing dramatically and the product is used by IKEA, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany’s, Stanford Hospital, Lululemon, Mercedes-Benz along with 7000+ small and mid-size companies. We are a small team, but we are growing quickly and we need the help of an expert to manage our enterprise accounts.
The role 💼
We are looking for a high-speed, polished Account Manager with a strong work ethic. As an Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible handling the most important client accounts in a company. These accounts make up the highest percentage of company income, and the Account Manager must build and maintain a strong relationship with the client. They will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed.
- a self starter with excellent anticipation skills? ✅
- able to manage multiple tasks? ✅
- Attentive to details and extremely organized? ✅
- great at following up? ✅
If you checked all of these boxes, then this role is perfect for you!
What you'll be doing 🚀
- Managing the Client journey from sales contract to implementation and ongoing management
- Key responsibilities include onboarding, implementation, timelines, and success management
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams.
- Make certain every project is produced on time, by developing timelines and ensuring key milestones are met
- Working with support and engineering to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and initiatives to share with team members and stakeholders
What skills you need 📖
- 4 -5 years in sales, management, account management, or relevant experience
- BA/BS Degree Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines and solve problems independently
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting goals
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel
We're small but really want everyone on the team to thrive with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Super-sized vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Work remotely with great equipment. We help you level up your home office with awesome hardware and gear.
- Health plans and 401(k) savings to make sure you thrive! (United States & Sweden only right now)
Waitwhile has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?