The opportunity ✨
At Waitwhile, we work on tools to eliminate the 1 trillion hours that people spend waiting in lines every year. Our queue management platform is trusted by over 10,000 companies worldwide and has helped more than 100 million people enjoy a radically better waiting experience.
Waitwhile is looking for our first dedicated Product Manager to help improve our product roadmap and deliver the most impactful and delightful product for our many customers. You will oversee user research, ideate and prioritize new features and manage the product development backlog. We’re a small cross-functional team who genuinely enjoys working together to make Waitwhile a better product. We're looking for a product leader with a proven ability to manage products that people love.
What you'll be doing 🚀
- You’ll manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- You’ll deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team.
- You’ll collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems.
- You’ll scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can.
- You’ll constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta’s and after full release.
- You’ll own and maintain the quality of the product you're responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release.
- You’ll motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
What skills you need 📖
- Multiple years experience as a product manager, with a proven track record of shipping impactful product.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team.
- Ideally you have have a strong design background, as it’s essential you’re able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
- You can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them. You’re comfortable making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive.
- You have deep experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with design researchers and analysts.
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you're self driven.
- You’re organized, not ad hoc.
- You’re able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- You're experienced working with products built in Angular or React
- You're experienced with Google Cloud Platform
- You're experienced with Github or Gitlab
- You've worked at a Startup or built a SaaS platform
We're small but really want everyone on the team to thrive with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Super-sized vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Work remotely with great equipment. We help you level up your home office with awesome hardware and gear.
- Health plans and 401(k) savings to make sure you thrive! (United States & Sweden only right now)
Waitwhile has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?