The opportunity ✨
At Waitwhile, we work on tools to eliminate the 1 Trillion hours that people spend waiting in lines every year. Our queue management platform is trusted by over 10k companies worldwide and has helped 100M people enjoy a radically better waiting experience.
Waitwhile is looking for our first Analytics hire to join us on our mission to make waiting in line a thing of the past. As the first person in this role, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the way we interact with and think about data and develop metrics, analytical approaches, and reporting mechanisms that will guide the strategy and future growth of our business. We have a strong data-centric culture that will enable your work to deeply influence all aspects of our business and shape our product and marketing direction.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, self-motivated, detail-oriented and can easily help others understand and draw insights from complicated data. This role will report to the VP of Growth and collaborate closely with Marketing, Product and Finance stakeholders.
What you'll be doing 🚀
- Interpret and communicate results and insights with multiple teams. Develop, champion and own reports and internal dashboards to provide relevant insights and drive decisions as we grow and scale.
- Partner closely with marketing, product, and engineering to guide roadmap prioritization using data and measure the success of initiatives.
- Help guide the vision for our analytics roadmap including data pipeline, instrumentation, backend data structures, and analytics tools.
- Develop an analytics framework for what metrics, data views, and experiment designs are most important to evaluate performance and guide regular business decisions.
- Build a deep data-driven understanding of our customers and their journeys through our various marketing channels, touch points, and product experiences.
- Lead deep-dive analyses to uncover new insights or diagnose performance on a project basis.
- Support all cross-functional partners for end-to-end analysis (from requirements gathering, to data extraction and processing, to modeling and analysis, to ongoing follow up and presentation).
What skills you need 📖
- 3+ years experience working in growth or product analytics. Experience at a Software-as-a-Service or Startup company is a plus.
- Proficiency in SQL, Google Analytics, and Excel,
- Experience with reporting and visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Metabase, etc.
- Can’t resist nerding out with our engineering team on things like data pipelines, instrumentation, and analytics tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Eagerness to take on new challenges and learn new things through great perseverance and an iron-clad work ethic.
- Welcoming of feedback and love to learn. You get energy from working closely with a team.
We're small but really want everyone on the team to thrive with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- As a member of the growth team, your first year of Reforge membership will be fully covered - a $1,995 value. Reforge is Silicon Valley's leading growth training program.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Super-sized vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Work remotely with great equipment. We help you level up your home office with awesome hardware and gear.
- Health plans and 401(k) savings to make sure you thrive! (United States & Sweden only right now)
Waitwhile has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?