The opportunity ✨
At Waitwhile, we work on tools to eliminate the 1 Trillion hours that people spend waiting in lines every year. Our queue management platform is trusted by over 10k companies worldwide and has helped 100M people enjoy a radically better waiting experience.
We’re looking for a passionate, driven and competitive Enterprise Sales Executive to hunt, field and close new business opportunities. This role will grow revenue by effectively managing and continuously feeding a sales pipeline/funnel of potential customers and identifying target customers for new sales. The Sales Executive must be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction, take a consultative approach to understanding customer’s needs, and be able to effectively demonstrate our products capabilities and benefits.
You must be a self starter with excellent anticipation skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks. Attention to detail, excellent organization, and follow-up skills are a must.
What you will be doing 🚀
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads
- Managing customer database and pipeline activity; participate in sales forecasting
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Staying informed about competing products and services
- Up-selling products and services
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Aggressively work the pipeline to consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas
What skills you need 📖
- 4 -5 years in inside or outside sales experience
- BA/BS Degree Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines and solve problems independently
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting goals
We're small but really want everyone on the team to thrive with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Super-sized vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Work remotely with great equipment. We help you level up your home office with awesome hardware and gear.
- Health plans and 401(k) savings to make sure you thrive! (United States & Sweden only right now)
Waitwhile has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?