Why you'll love Waitwhile 💕
Our Support team is fully remote, with our entire team based throughout the Globe. Waitwhile has around 50 employees and is growing rapidly. Waitwhile is the leading brand in our industry and it's only looking up from here!
Waitwhile works to eliminate the 1 trillion hours that people spend waiting in lines every year. Our platform is trusted by over 10,000 companies worldwide and has helped more than 100 million people enjoy a radically better waiting experience.
The Technical Support Specialist will be a key point of contact for our clients in resolving technical support-related inquiries across Waitwhile’s full product suite with our external customers. This role has a high level of interaction with customers and will troubleshoot in-depth technical problems, serving as a key reporter of bugs and feedback to the Product and Development teams.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you should always strive to think outside the box on ways to disseminate information to our global team, troubleshoot complex issues, and improve the overall customer experience. The ideal candidate will find solutions to improve internal processes and reduce ticket volume with a growing customer base.
Given the dynamic nature of our growing business, you will embrace change, be a self-starter, a highly effective multitasker and go above and beyond the call of duty to drive results for our customers.
What you'll do 🚀
- You’ll be an expert on Queue Management and our product, understanding how Waitwhile can solve business problems.
- Be a point of escalation for the Support Team and help resolve issues that require more investigation and troubleshooting on a technical level.
- Review & diagnose audit logs for Enterprise & SMB inbound customer support inquiries.
- Create and manage GitLab bug tickets and feature requests.
- Investigate new/ongoing SMS issues by partnering with Twilio.
- Stay up-to-date with product releases.
- Assist with keeping our help articles up-to-date as new product releases occur.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Sales/CS to assist with configurations/issues as needed.
- Assist with responding to customer inquiries as needed.
- Assist with various departmental projects as needed.
What skills you'll need 📖
- 2-3 years of work experience delivering technical (tier 2 or higher) customer support at a SaaS company
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong technical knowledge (i.e. basic CSS, HTML, API, CLI, checking data logs)
- Experience using a ticketing or bug tracking system, such as JIRA, Zendesk, and GitLab, and strong documentation skills within these platforms
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting web-related issues (i.e., changing browser settings, how to clear cache, etc.) with all browsers and operating systems as well as expertise working in Excel; SQL is a plus
- Ability to learn and articulate software-related and technical concepts in a way that is comprehensible to the "average Joe"
- Must have a passion for being part of a hard-working, winning team
What we'll measure 📈
- Total conversations.
- Customer satisfaction (CSAT) scores.
- First response time.
- First contact resolution rate.
- Average resolution time.
- Subsequent response time.
- Time to close conversations.
- Abandoned conversations.
We're small but really want everyone on the team to thrive with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
Great Company Culture. We are on the ground floor of growth and our priority is ensuring Waitwhile continues to be a great place to work. We value employee feedback and strive to maintain an engaging culture.
Health Benefits. We contribute toward medical coverage for yourself and your family.
Paid parental leave.Generous time off to welcome your newest member of the family.
Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up.
Make an Impact. We care about your individuality by giving you freedom to grow and create within the company, regardless of your position.
Flexible Work Models. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location. We’ll even help you level up your home office with awesome hardware and a home-office stipend.
Recharge. 4 weeks vacation and 11 paid holidays.
Waitwhile has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?