The opportunity ✨
With Waitwhile (waitwhile.com) we’re on a mission to eliminate the 40 Billion hours that people spend waiting in lines every year - at the DMV, brunch, post office, at Disneyland, event venues… you name it. This has become enormously important during COVID-19 and we are now helping thousands of organizations, large and small, manage the influx of customers as the economy is reopening.
Waitwhile is a cloud-based queue management app with super powers that keep the guest informed about their place in line so they can go do something more fun while waiting. We're growing dramatically and the product is used by IKEA, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany’s, Stanford Hospital, Lululemon, Mercedes-Benz along with 7000+ small and mid-size companies.
Our culture is customer-centric and technology-oriented with an emphasis on performance & teamwork.
The role 💼
As an Outbound Business Development Representative, your role is to lay the foundation for Waitwhile Sales by engaging with prospects and customers, helping them understand the value of Waitwhile, and moving them forward in the sales process. As Waitwhile’s first point of contact, you play a key role in building the Waitwhile brand, creating a great first impression, and building momentum for not only the sales team but the company as a whole. We’re in the early days of building a world-class sales organization, and the road ahead is going to be very exciting.
We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. In joining the Sales Development team at Waitwhile, you join a community that believes in development and promotion from within. We’re looking for people who are excited to work in a fast-moving company, make an impact, and rapidly develop their career in sales.
What you'll be doing 🚀
- Creating and prioritizing strategic target account lists with Account Executives and Marketing
- Generating new business pipeline for Account Executives through cold calling, email, social outreach etc.
- Partnering with marketing to develop successful lead capture, scoring, nurturing, and qualification strategies
- Providing a great experience for Waitwhile’s prospective customers
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of our product and its value to customers
- Demonstrating an ability to attract new customers
- Working with other functions to improve business processes
- Engaging in team development and mentoring
What skills you need 📖
- Strong desire to be in Sales and build a career with Waitwhile
- 1-2 years of customer-facing work experience (Sales or SaaS experience is a +++)
- Prospecting skills (cold calling, email, social)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record of success and hitting KPI's
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Strong organization and time management
- Proactive, collaborative and coachable
- Intellectually curious and problem solving
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Familiarity with common sales systems and tools e.g. HubSpot, Intercom, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo
We're small but really want everyone on the team to thrive with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Super-sized vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Work remotely with great equipment. We help you level up your home office with awesome hardware and gear.
- Health plans and 401(k) savings to make sure you thrive! (United States & Sweden only right now)
Waitwhile has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?