The opportunity ✨
At Waitwhile, we work on tools to eliminate the 1 Trillion hours that people spend waiting in lines every year. Our queue management platform is trusted by over 10k companies worldwide and has helped 100M people enjoy a radically better waiting experience.
We’re looking for a passionate, driven and competitive Outbound Sales Manager to hunt, field and close new business opportunities to Waitwhile. This role will grow revenue by effectively managing a sales pipeline/funnel of potential customers and identifying target customers for new sales. The Sales Manager must be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction, take a consultative approach to understanding customer’s needs, and be able to effectively demonstrate our products capabilities and benefits.
You must be a self starter with excellent anticipation skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks. Attention to detail, excellent organization, and follow-up skills are a must.
What you'll be doing 🚀
- Market Research to develop warm leads
- Contact prospective customers by primarily email
- Vet lead list for warm and cold leads
- Identify prospects that fit the target demographic
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects
- Up sell additional products as need arises
- Use database, CRM, and other software to track progress with new prospects
- Report weekly sales goals and objectives to sales leadership
- Negotiate price with clients who are interested in scaling to many locations
- Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals
- Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings
What skills you need 📖
- Previous working experience as an Outbound Sales for 2 years, ideally at a startup
- BA degree in Business, Marketing or similar relevant field
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude and familiarity with tools like Slack and Google Workspace. Bonus if you've worked with HubSpot, Intercom or Stripe before.
- Networking aptitude
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality
We're small but really want everyone on the team to thrive with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Super-sized vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Work remotely with great equipment. We help you level up your home office with awesome hardware and gear.
- Health plans and 401(k) savings to make sure you thrive! (United States & Sweden only right now)
Waitwhile has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?